Do Your Digital Marketing Results Measure Up?
Developing a digital marketing strategy involves more than getting your target audience to your site. It involves producing results.
Digital or Internet Marketing - what term is correct? They have really come to mean the same thing. It's marketing that utilizes a digital format which usually means the Internet.
Your site visitors must take ACTION. They must either call, email, complete a form, buy something or download something. Until then your site is not producing results.
Digital marketing includes the following:
1) Increasing traffic to your Web site:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Video (YouTube)
- E-mail marketing
- Competitive analysis
- Site traffic analysis
2) Increasing results from Web site visitors:
- Site Usability – making the site easy to use for all visitors
- E-loyalty – creating loyalty
- Promoting Return Visits
- Creating the right message
- Converting visitors to clients
- Customer analysis
ANY site that expects to have site visitors should first develop a thorough Internet marketing strategy. Getting traffic to your site is only the first step. Next, you need to make sure your site traffic is taking the desired action. Taking action is referred to as site conversion.
Our proven system of developing, planning, execution and monitoring results in producing a site that is a true business and marketing tool.
Contact us today to see how we can enhance your digital marketing, SEO and Web design.